C7027A1049/U Flame Sensor, Ultraviolet, Minipeeper.
Compact flame detector for use with flame safeguard controls with ultraviolet amplifiers.
- Use with Honeywell Flame Safeguard primary safety controls and burners requiring ultraviolet flame detection.
- C7027 mounts on a 1/2 in. sighting pipe by using an integral collar.
- Detectors can be wired in parallel for difficult sighting applications.
- C7027 seals against pressures up to 5 psi (34.5kPa) when correctly installed.
- Allows for blast tube mounting due to compact size.
- C7044 mounts with a two screw bracket.
- The C7044 UV sensor tube is enclosed in a stainless steel housing.
- C7044 has the capability of side or end viewing in flame monitoring applications.
- Coal fired burners; Gas fired burners; Oil fired burners
- Dimensions (in.)
- 1 1/16 in. diameter x 4 in. long
- Dimensions (mm)
- 27 mm diameter x 102 mm long
- 1/2 in. NPT threaded spud connector.
- Used With
- Flame Amplifiers: R7249A, B, R7849A, B, R7749B, R7259, R7290
- Detects ultraviolet radiation in flames
- Integral nut for 1/2 in. sighting pipe.
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- Listed: File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZ
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association
- Certified: Master Report LR95329-1
- Electrical Connections
- 2 NEC Class 1 lead wires
- 0.5 G max
- Approvals, Swiss RE
- Approvals, Factory Mutual
- Approved: Report No. 24181.03
- Ambient Temperature Range (F)
- -40 F to 215 F
- Ambient Temperature Range (C)
- -40 C to 102 C
- Lead Length (in.)
- 96 in.
- Lead Length (mm)
- 2438 mm