Ceramic Industry Electric Envelope Kiln
If you’re in the ceramic industry and looking to repair or replace your Electric Envelope Kiln InPart can help. As the leader in Electric Envelope Kilns for Industrial Furnace overseeing the Southern Region we specialize in Kilns for the ceramic industry. Our Electric Envelop Kilns are offered with:
- The units are available in either car kiln or envelope kiln models.
- Our kilns are insulated with eight inch thick high alumina ceramic fiber insulation on walls, doors, and the roof.
- Car platforms are lined with thermally graded insulating firebrick.
- Heating elements on the walls, the doors, and the platformas/cars.
- We offer multiple zones of temperature control which provides you with uniformity.
- Our units have an operating temperature up to 2,250°F.
Our Gas Fired Envelope Kilns are available with these options:
- Vertical lift or side swing doors.
For professionals in the Ceramic Industry that demand exacting standards! InPart is proud to offer our Electric Envelope Kiln. These kilns have a very rigid construction and come with eight inch thick insulation on all key points. And if you are in a hurry we can examine the possibility of an expedite fee. We’ll keep you updated via email as soon as we have any information on the equipment you’ve ordered and let you know how the job is coming along. Working with InPart is like working with family, we care that you receive the best.
For those of you that haven’t visited their website there is a wealth of information on the Ceramic Industry’s website. Simply click the link and head on over. There you can find out about their latest news, get an introduction to their column, and find out what’s going on in the ceramic world. Their magazine if full of information that you’ll find useful.